Analytics-Driven SIEM Solutions
Many legacy SIEMs fail to keep pace with the rate and sophistication of modern day threats. Splunkâ€™s analytics-driven SIEM goes beyond simple information and event management to tackle real-time security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management. With an analytics-driven SIEM you can build a stronger security posture and improve cross-department collaboration.
Splunkâ€™s analytics-driven SIEM provides:
- Visibility: Enhance incident response and investigations using security and non-security data collected across your organization.
- Context: Collect, aggregate, de-duplicate, and prioritize threat intelligence from multiple sources to enhance your security investigations.
- Efficiency: Streamline security operations by conducting rapid investigations using ad-hoc searches as well as static, dynamic and visual correlations to determine malicious activities.
- A Big Data Platform: Using a modern, big data platform enables you to scale and solve a wide range of security uses cases for SOC, SecOps and compliance.
- Flexible Deployment Options: Use on-premises, in the Cloud or in hybrid environments depending on your workloads and use cases.
- Gain insight from hybrid, Cloud and on-premise services
- Behavioral Analytics: Uses machine learning detected anomalies data to optimize SecOps and reduce complexity, speeding up the ability to investigate and respond to threats and attacks.